Some Texas shale fields can now compete with the Saudis on cost.
This brilliant essay from the TAI archive couldn’t be more timely.
Would you like to join our team? Let us know.
European commission waives fine on Spain, Portugal for breaching euro rules.
The Democratic nominee deserves credit for challenging the typical Boomer-progressive consensus on this issue.
A judge is in hiding after she revealed the country’s intelligence service coerced her into issuing sham charges against the main opposition politician.
Make no mistake: these anti-missile upgrades ultimately represent a failure on Beijing’s part to rein in its ally.
The largest U.S. refinery said that it could pay $750 million this year to comply with zany biofuel quotas.
Yes, you read that right: writing about the consequences of the coup in Turkey gets your license revoked.
The fiscal picture in Kansas continues to darken as the state reels from Governor Sam Brownback’s budget-busting tax cuts.
- Who Funded Brexit?
- The World Is at War and the Peace Has Been Lost
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism
- Shale Ready to Tango with the Saudis
- An Open Letter on Donald Trump’s Vision of US Foreign Policy
- Pokemon and Japanese Remilitarization
- Erdogan I, Ruler of ALL the Turks
- Trump's Know-Nothing Foreign Policy
- EU: Rules? Fuggedaboutit