The number of Americans who say they don’t believe in God has been slowly-but-steadily increasing since the turn of the century.
There’s a plan—pushed by clueless greens—to shut down California’s last nuclear plant. At least there’s one environmentalist that knows that’s a mistake.
With all eyes focused on the Rohingya, we haven’t heard much about how the actual transition from military leadership to democratic governance is going in Burma.
Moderate marijuana guru Mark Kleiman has harsh words for California’s new pot-legalization initiative.
The Japanese payment of $9.75 million wasn’t enough to convince many Koreans that Tokyo felt real remorse.
The Clinton campaign’s new student loan proposal would give relief to people who need it least.
A group of 107 Nobel laureates just called out Greenpeace for its Luddite and borderline barbaric opposition to a lifesaving GMO.
Enthusiasm for state-level tax cuts is on the wane as legislators look at the fiascos in Kansas and Louisiana.
China has twice as much wind energy capacity as the U.S., but still produces less actual wind power.
- UN Finally Admits Burundi's Government Is Killing Tutsis
- Scientists Scorn Greenpeace's Deadly GMO Scare Tactics
- Clinton's Student Loan Plan: Subsidies for Stanford Graduates
- The Rise of Moral Environmentalism
- California's Bread-and-Circuses Weed Initiative
- Brexit and the Welsh
- Atheism is Rising, But...
- Tory Split Opens over Relations with China
- Putin Tames Turkey?