Putin wants a weak and divided Europe.
Some students get to college already primed for the political correctness typical of today’s leftwing campus politics.
German coal assets are attracting the attention of Czech investors who understand the green-minded country still needs the fossil fuel.
The biggest, bluest states in the country are struggling to hold on to their middle class residents.
The U.S. wants to see more a strong, prosperous Indonesia—not least for the part it could play in helping to challenge China’s regional ambitions.
The move by the U.S. is a reminder to China of the sophistication of U.S. weapons systems.
- The Biggest Reason to Fear Economic Trouble in China
- Trump’s America
- Middle Class Families Flee the Golden State
- Eastern Orthodox Cacophony in America
- The Problem Starts Before College
- A Turning-Point in the Refugee Crisis?
- How to Unwind the Iran Nuclear Deal
- U.S. to Dock Stealth Destroyers in Japan
- Why a SCOTUS Decision Imperils the Paris Climate Deal